Description:
March Style Challenge
Credits:
Pink Reptile Designs | Heimili - Elements
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Heimili-Elements.html
Pink Reptile Designs | Tadah - Papers
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Ta-Dah-Papers.html
fonts: Passenger Scripts and Coronamatic 67 Booked
Juliestcyr, AJK, KatrinM and 2 others like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      love the series of photos and the clean lines of this! beautiful composition with those green lines/border and then the soft dotted stamp!
      cfile likes this.
    • Justagirl
      Isn’t it funny how we have specific rituals/traditions with cooking. We have a bowl that is solely for Rice Salad. Its what grandma used since the 50’s and still to this day mum preps and serves a rice salad in it and yep it tastes better in that bowl! Gorgeous page Christa thank you for sharing your memories.
      cfile likes this.
    • jk703
      I'm in love with the scripty fonts for title lately. I am not a huge tuna fan unless sushi, but your pictures do look yummy! I do eat my mother's tuna, the only one! lol! Great coloring choices and the little scatters are perfect. This reminds me of my layout in style, lol! :) Thanks for playing along with my challenge, Christa!
      jenn mccabe and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      @jenn mccabe Jenn- Thank you.. I took the photos the other day and figured I could use them somewhere!! I had fun just planning out the page. Thanks again!!

@Justagirl Em- Thank you.. Yup, so strange to have a bowl for something specific. I have a few of those things.. I have Grandma's outmeal pot too.. LOL and then of course is my pumpkin pie plate that is a double pie (18 inches) that was also my Grandma's.. My Mom only made Pumpkin pie or made baked Mac & Cheese in it. This bowl though, again Grandma's, but my Mom used to make the Tuna and it would go in the frig with a lunch plate as a cover :) I love the memories. After all that is what scrapping is all about right? Thanks again!

@jk703 Thank you so much Jenn. I am very particular with Tuna as well. I now like blackened tuna , but as far as canned, I will only eat mine .. LOL I only use the Solid White or Solid White Premium in water, and it can only be cold. I mix it with a tablespoon of mayo for each can and I used a cap of minced onion per can as well. I usually make 3 cans at a time and store in the frig so that we will have it for lunch for a few days. It is one of Hubby's fav's... Neither one can eat Tuna Casserole... I dislike hot tuna in a can, can only eat fresh blackened Tuna steaks! Glad you like sushi. I am not a sushi person. I really enjoyed your challenge Jenn. Thank you so much!
      jk703 and Justagirl like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      i have to add ... barf at hot tuna casserole. i could never do those hot tuna melts either :eek:
      cfile and jk703 like this.
    • cfile
      @jenn mccabe ROFL.. remember that is what you learned to make in home ec with the crumpled potato chips on top? That was the first meal my Mom made for my Dad when they got married and he gagged... He did not like hot tuna casserole either... poor Mom at 19 years old she cried :) too funny.. she never made it again! Ha ha.. I found out in Home Ec I could not do hot tuna, came home and that was when I heard the story of my parents :) ha ha ha
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      i don't think we made that in Home Ec - and i'm not sure where I first heard about it but no hot tuna/mayo combo is nor ever will come anywhere near my mouth! how do you remember what you made in Home Ec? dang you are sharp! I remember only 1 thing - we made baked alaska. I thought that was so fancy. blackened tuna and tuna sushi - yum!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @jenn mccabe Jenn because it was g_d awful I remembered!!! In Spanish class we made jamon y banana.. which means ham & banana.. there are something’s I don’t forget! Lol ask me what I had yesterday? Who knows?!!! Lol
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Christa!!! :compcoffee ...ok, that totally makes sense why you can remember it !:hehe
      cfile likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      what a fabulous memory to record, and your photos are superb. Fantastic page, you rock the clean and graphic look.
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Mar 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    209.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).