Angela Toucan

The things I hear

The things I hear
Angela Toucan, Sep 20, 2020
Description:
For Kim Jensen's Recipe Challenge.
Credits:
The Notebooks by Kim Jensen
Layer Starter Templates by Scrapping with Liz.
Me Right Now Bundle by Kim Jensen.
Garden Pop Elements by Kim Jensen. (colour adjusted slightly)
Plastic Cliptasic 6 - Emojis by Kim Jensen.
Fonts: Kingthings Printingkit and Rebecca's Printing
trekmom likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I love that you scrapped it! I am seriously impressed, and find that as the years go by, these pages bring great conversation around all over again!
    • KimJ
      Fun, Angela! Love your colorful page, the use of the elements with the notebook, the layered background, and that you documented this conversation!
    • trekmom
      I am in awe of this, I am so pleased that you recorded this because it sounds like the best conversation ever, what smart kids you have!!! Bravo on this page.
    • umyesh
      I love this Angela. The page you've created in the notebook is so fun with the doodle, the word strip made to look like tape, and the word art that reminds me of a post-it note. I love the emoji you've combined with the exclamation point to show your emotion regarding the conversation, too. Great take on the challenge!
    • garrynkim
      I love the doodle and the stickers on the note book. I love those little brown JC under the note book too!
    • Scrapping with Liz
      LOL! Sounds like a good discussion. Cute page too!
    • dotcomkari
      Love the bright color explosion here. Fun elements and awesome design. The little notebook is so fun. Thank you so much for playing with us
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Sep 20, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    136.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).