Justagirl

THE STORY

THE STORY
Justagirl, Jan 29, 2020
Description:
MOC 8 | DAY 26: YOUER THAN YOU
My journaling for this challenge 151 words.
There were many moments during my cancer treatment when I felt so incredibly scared. It almost rendered me into a sense of not belonging. I was outside of my body for the best part, feeling like everything was out of control & I had no way to ground myself, to plant my feet firmly back into life. I then realised if this was my last chance at living I needed to... well live life & enjoy every moment no matter how difficult. Sure some days were hard, they were dark and scary but then other days were a breath of fresh air. I learnt to slow down & enjoy whatever time I had left. Thankfully I’ve been given a second chance, for how long I don’t know, but I am certain of one thing, I will run wild, barefoot & free & own every day with a smile on my dial.

FANCY-FREE ELEMENTS | Becca Bonneville
FANCY-FREE PAPERS | Becca Bonneville
LIFE RECORDED TEMPLATES | Lynn Grieveson Designs & The Nifty Pixel
gonewiththewind, LynnG and Trish like this.
    • nessita
      I's so happy that you have been given a 2nd chance. I adore you to be brave enough to defeat the whole thing - and that you've made a page on it. <3
      Memaw2Wm likes this.
    • gonewiththewind
      Hi! As I'm running out of time before the final MOC8 deadline, I'm stopping quickly to let you know that your layout meets the Youer Than You Challenge requirements. I'll be back later to really enjoy reading your page and at that time I'll leave you a lovely comment. :) Thanks for being patient and thanks for playing in my challenge! ((HUGS)) Cheryl
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Justagirl
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).