The Selfie
tam65, Jan 4, 2018
Description:
Credits

Be who you are kit by Dawn Inskip

font is OCR A Standard regular
Mylinn and Tangie Baxter like this.
    • A-M
      So this is Hayden now. Lovely fun page and great photos for the challenge. I like how you placed the teddy down in the corner.
    • Karen
      Ha ha ha! I love these selfies! It's always fun finding these random type of photos on my own phone from my boys. Lol! Love the cute teddy bear peeking in from the side too!
      Mylinn likes this.
    • Aerobigirl
      Great color combinations! I love that you have scrapbooked some of your son's photos. I have a daughter (also with special needs but a little younger than your son) who takes a lot of selfies like this. Super-cute until she uses up all the memory on a device...
      tam65 and Mylinn like this.
    • londoncuppa
      What an absolutely moving and beautiful page! Made me cry. Thank you so, so much for sharing this piece of your life. Love it so much!!
    • bcnatty
      LOVE these pics!! SO awesome that you documented them instead of tossing them because they aren't your typical pictures!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    tam65
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    122.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).