Amson

The Sea

The Sea
Amson, Jan 14, 2021
Description:
This is the type of challenge in MOC that makes me panic as my instinct is to use as few elements as possible. So I persevered and just kept adding elements. This was fun and I may even try this again in future. This is exactly what I love about MOC.

Credits: Little Butterfly Wings/Studio Basic - Beachscape Bundle,
Little Butterfly Wings - Wake Up and Be Awesome and Lets Fly Away elements
Allison Pennington - Seaside and Seachange elements
Just Jaimee - Sea Worthy
Paula Kesselring - Seaside Elements
Pink Reptile Design - Scenic Route Elements
Kim Jensen - Twilight Bokeh Overlays
Temlate from Valorie Wibbens but now discontinued. All other items in store.

Thanks for looking!
grrfluudy and jesskab like this.
    • bellbird
      well it's clear now that you can rock any style - more is sometimes more and you're instincts were spot-on here! love all the ocean ellies you included with the bokeh image!
    • Saar
      Oh wow, this is perfect! You wouldn't say that you don't like adding elements. I LOVE how your layout turned out!
    • ArmyGrl
      I LOVE IT when a person writes that they got outside of their comfort zone. So often, it means they created a WONDERFUL work of art or scrapbook layout. I love the bits of paper. I am a collage fan...digital and organic...the bits of paper make me happy!! And then, you have those pops of yellow too, elements and paints!! They are like bits of sunshine to the soul.

***YOUR LAYOUT IS A FROGGY FAVORITE***
    • Amson
      Thanks so much @ArmyGrl for the FF and the lovely comments.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    Amson
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    268.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).