The Ruff Life - Journaling Challenge
Pachimac, Jul 12, 2019
Description:
Just Jaimee "Dogs"
modified template from Fiddle Dee Dee Designs "It's About Time"
Foilage from Heartsong Collab
jesskab likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Congratulations on your new furkids! They are adorable! Love that little ear lift in the one photo. And love how everything pops against the woodgrain background. Wonderful page!
      Lisa B and jesskab like this.
    • jesskab
      Soooo cute!!! And ditto what Heather said!
    • CharlotteM
      Congrats on your fur pups! such a very beautiful page, love the adorable photos♥
    • cfile
      awwe so cute congrats on rescuing these little guys.. I love the names you gave them and they look like they are going to be a lot of fun.. just from the photos you can see they have personality! Great page and great journaling and showcasing your new additions!! Love this! Thanks for joining in the July journaling challenge!
    • KittyY
      they are adorable!!!!! Love this page
    • RJMJ
      AW!!!! So Cute & Adorable!...Is There Anything Cuter Than Sweet & Adorable Doggies?...OMG!...They Are Just ADORBS!!!...My Heart Just Melted Upon Seeing This Layout!...Love Their Names Too!...Too Cute & So Sweet!...This Made My Soul Smile From The Inside Out!!!!...:love
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pachimac
    Date:
    Jul 12, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).