angiekey

The Room Where It Happens (Photography Challenge)

The Room Where It Happens (Photography Challenge)
angiekey, Aug 27, 2020
Description:
Created for August 2020 Photography Challenge. Supplies from:
Create Crate Monthly April 2018
Color Me Happy | Bella Gypsy
Bloomin' Twisted | Kim Jensen
Bloomin' Ruffled | Kim Jensen
Makers Gonna Make | TLP Collab
Sew Happy | Kristin Aagard

Title created by combining font Gist Rough Upright with Stylin #157 Chip & Stick, layered with Stylin #266 Lined Stickers and Stylin #139 Ombre Glitter, all by Mommyish.

Template from Half Pack 255 by Cindy Schneider.
Scissors from Sew Much Fun by Liella.
Trish likes this.
    • garrynkim
      I wish I had this talent! Now you need to do a layout showing some of your creations! I love the BG paper choice. I also love the paper and element choices as they totally go with the bright colors of fabric in the photo.
      angiekey likes this.
    • emjaytee
      What a gorgeous page! Colour makes me so happy, and seeing all that beautiful fabric, WOW! I love the colourful background of your page, it's so striking against the black and white base. The thread elements and flowers are lovely too.
      angiekey likes this.
    • angiekey
      @garrynkim I'm actually working on one now for the Journaling Challenge. Hopefully I'll have it up later tonight!
    • angiekey
      @emjaytee Thank you! I love color, too. Sometimes, I stand in front of my fabric cubbies and just stare at it. Apparently I'm a fabric collector more so than a sewist - LOL!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    angiekey
    Date:
    Aug 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).