A-M

The rains came down

The rains came down
A-M, Apr 27, 2022
Description:
The words I used on this page come from a Children's Sunday School song.
Credits: cloud from April Stuff by Allison Pennington; dot paper from Morning Person ( recolored) ; other papers from Essentials by Lynn Grieveson

fonts - Breakfast for title and The Anne-Marie (custom made by Heather Joyce)
umyesh likes this.
    • cfile
      oh gosh Anne-Marie.. so wonderful to see you scrapping again, but so sorry about what happened. So glad you and Ken were/are safe though. Great documentation and I agree I hope you never experience that again.
      A-M likes this.
    • Karen
      Oh my gosh! I can't believe it's been nearly two months already. Reading your journaling gave me goosebumps... just awful that you had to experience that and how fast the water rose! I'm so glad you are back and able to scrap again!
      A-M likes this.
    • JenEm
      Great storytelling through your photos and journaling. I am so sorry for everything that happened with your house, but glad that you are safe and back home here with us at The Pad. Hugs xo
      A-M likes this.
    • umyesh
      I am so sorry for all you’ve been through Anne-Marie. I hope scrapping on your new laptop can bring you some comfort through this tough time. I like the neutral colors you’ve used here and your two-toned title (and that song is now in my head haha).
      A-M likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great start to documenting this sad part of your story this year. Brilliant journaling. Bless you.
      A-M likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Apr 27, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    288.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).