This is Now: Misc Bits & Bobs
by Rachel Jefferies,
Miscellaneous Collage Bits and Bobs 1
by Rachel Jefferies,
This is Now: Misc Paperie
by Rachel Jefferies,
Pocket Art: Mixed Media Template 1
by Rachel Jefferies
ArmyGrl, Annsofie, Roxana and 2 others like this.
    • Karen
      I love that you two are talking walks together like this. What a fabulous happy photo of you two too! :) You're lucky to have a great place like that to go for walk (hopefully with some shade this week!)
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Karen It's mostly shaded except were the trolls are because they needed the open space to built them! THEY ARE HUGE!
      Karen likes this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      Hello you! what a gorgeous photo, i love how you used it to fill the spots and kept your journaling down the left, this looks cool :)
      Dalis likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Tu sabes como te quiero, y que creo que eres una super artist con todo el talento del mundo..... you are a super awesome artist no matter what style is thrown at you, you'll come up with something ~AWESOME~ LOVE love LOOOOOVE seeing you both in all your glory, with the cute, beautiful feeling of your beauty and love and core spirit, mum and daughter... me parece que he visto Bianca (maybe no esta escrito bien? can't remember spelling) crescer, sabes que hace 10 anios desde que vi tus primeras paginas en Catscrap? y sigues cresciendo...... You grow constantly as an artist, even though I thought when I first "met" you, that you were high class already!!!
      Ok, enough of my motor mouth LOL
      need to share!!!!!!
      into the July Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      Dalis likes this.
    • Annsofie
      Love how you used the pocket template with that big photo! Beautiful work!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Rachel Jefferies I copied one of the stitching of a smaller area to brake on of the top spaces so it would fit with this look. I had so much fun w/ the layers. Love the painty layers on some of the pocket spots!
    • Dalis
      @MrsPeel Gracias mi amor! Tus comentarios siempre me alegran el dia!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Annsofie Thanks! I thought of doing this picture on the center space only but when I dragged the picture to the template it was huge like this and I fell in love with it.
    • HeatherB
      What a fabulous photo of you and Bianca!! I love that you kept it so large (I'm such a fan of big photo pages), and love the pops of colour. Great page!
      Dalis likes this.
    • cfile
      So so sweet.. what an awesome selfie of you and B and I love that you spend that special time together... this works so well in the template with all the stitching and I loved reading your journaling Dalis.. it makes me smile that you and B have this time together. Savor every moment! Hugs mi amiga!
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Jul 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    12.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).