beszteri

The Past

The Past
beszteri, Dec 17, 2016
Description:
"The past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited or erased... It can only be accepted."

created using:
Mixed Media Monthly - Dec. 16 - Chronicle / Memorable / Highlights by Paula Kesselring & Nancie Rowe Janitz & Lynne-Marie & Little Butterfly Wings
Mess Paint {Add On} M3 December 2016 by Paula Kesselring

Thanks for looking!
Eszter
    • weaselwatchr
      So pretty. I always love your layouts! They are always a delight to see.
      beszteri likes this.
    • wombat146
      Love the swirls around your photo Eszter, especially the text on a path and how it can be used to highlight the patterns in the background paper! Gorgeous work!
      beszteri likes this.
    • cfile
      this is gorgeous Eszter! I love your photo and the background swirls with the journaling.. wow!
      beszteri likes this.
    • scrappydonna
      Gorgeous page!
      beszteri likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      This is amazing Ezster!!!!! well, every page of yours is...but I LOVe this particularly... this was the way I wanted to make the tittle when I made mine for breathing under water...but my text editor wasn't behaving...this is gorgeously well done, amazing all over!!!!![​IMG]
      beszteri likes this.
    • JenEm
      Gorgeous page! I love the feeling of movement created by the swirls leading to the photo. The little flower element finishes it off perfectly. Love this!
      beszteri likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Mixed Media Monthly
    Uploaded By:
    beszteri
    Date:
    Dec 17, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    281.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    518px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).