RJMJ

The Pace Of Hope

The Pace Of Hope
RJMJ, May 7, 2022
Description:
The Idea Of The Fresh! New! Hope Of Spring's Many Wondrous! Beauties Just Waiting To Be Discovered Makes For Great Moments Of Happiness!!!...:yup...

Created With The NEW! : Viridian | The Complete Mixed Media Collection By Rachel Jefferies
MrsPeel likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      all the photos and layering so much to take in... gorgeous
      RJMJ likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      [​IMG]

Bart kissers: Don't kiss and run. We all like getting comments, so make sure to leave some love for this layout. :agree
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      Kiss Kiss!...
    • RJMJ
      @keepscrappin Thank You! So Much For The Lovely! Comment!...& The KISS!!! KISS!!!...:bk...
    • ScrappyHappy82
      This is delightful! So much splendor for the eye to behold! Every time I look I see something new. I really like the repeated elements and word strips!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
    • MrsPeel
      Rhonda, you, m my dear friend, are out of this world talented!!!!!! you know we are sisters soul in the way we scrap (as also in so many other aspects of the walk of life!) and when I can see someone who can magically full the page with masterful taste....well, my heart feels like the world is a better place.... I know you know that feeling, when we suffer much in other parts of life, our scrapping and the interaction with others sometimes makes up for some of that other pain.....zand you are one of the strongest owners of my heart!!!!!!! this is fabulous, the frames and all that layering, full on with the rays of light coming from here and there...indeed letting the fresh and hope coming through, brilliant!!!!!!

into the MAY Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]

I just edited because I had posted in the wrong thread LOL just in case you were wondering Hugggzzz!!!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Amazing layering here - it must have taken you forever!! Love the repeated words and images, and love the message. Great page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Rachel Jefferies
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    May 7, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    337.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).