mlpieters

The Other Bean

The Other Bean
mlpieters, Aug 8, 2021
Description:
I have just started up scrapbooking again. I was a faithful Lilypad girl . Everything on this layout belonged to the Lilypad at one time or another...10 years ago. The paper is from Amy Woff. The swirls are from the Power sisters Emily and Angela, the alpha is CD Muckosky. I believe the stitching is from of Tracy Reed's Messy Sitches. The template, is from Fiddlesticks Set 17. I'm glad to be back and I hope it will be okay to post layouts that don't always have current Lilypad products on them.
Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      WELCOME BACK!!!!! And look at that with pictures from the best city of all!
      mlpieters likes this.
    • bellbird
      glad to see you back and using your stash and CD's Freespirit alpha looks perfect in the title work! i need to dig it out again, love the painty effect of it with your glittery paint splatters
      mlpieters likes this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      Really cool photos!! Love the pops of black and white and the messy stitching. Welcome back to your Scrapping Journey, it's lovely to have you here!!
      mlpieters likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    mlpieters
    Date:
    Aug 8, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    8.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).