Rikki

The mysterious path

The mysterious path
Rikki, Oct 10, 2016
Description:
I made this for Amy Wolff's bingo me a page challenge. The path on the photo is at the botanical gardens of Andre Heller in Gardone in Italy. It's a magical place.

Credits:
Giddy by Amy Wolff; Calico Cabin by Amy Wolff; Botanical by Amy Wolff; Grateful by Amy Wolff; As a starting point I used a sketch by Let's get sketchy; Fonts: Balqis, Hamilton
JenEm, AllisonPennington and LynnG like this.
    • ljonezy
      gorgeous page
      Rikki likes this.
    • KatrinaHunt13
      I love that picture!!! And that wooden frame around it just makes it more magical!!! Beautiful!
      Rikki likes this.
    • bellbird
      looks magical!love the mixed font title and the multi coloured layers and brushwork here
      Rikki likes this.
    • dvhoward
      Gorgeousness all around! Love the photo and how the path leads the eye right into the page. I'm impressed that you made your own "paper". Hopefully, you can get some of Amy's as she has the best bg paper around. Thanks for playing along with Amy's BINGO ME A PAGE challenge. :thankyou
      Rikki likes this.
    • Rikki
      @dvhoward Thank you for your lovely comment. You are giving me too much credit, though :-). What I meant to say was that I made the card from one of Amy's papers.
      dvhoward likes this.
    • dvhoward
      @Rikki ...still great and I'm still impressed :).
      Rikki likes this.
    • JenEm
      Love the softness of these colors with your photo - it looks so inviting and tranquil. Beautifully done!
      Rikki likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Amy Wolff
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Oct 10, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    132.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).