chigirl

the missing number

the missing number
chigirl, Jan 20, 2016
Description:
-daily routine by pink reptile designs
-corked! alpha by pink reptile designs
-number mat by chrissyw
Sara, mirjam, MrsPeel and 3 others like this.
    • KarenB
      Such a sweet story! I love all the numbers down the side :)
      mirjam likes this.
    • Sokee
      this is wonderful! Oh and I want that phone!
      mirjam likes this.
    • KellyM
      Love what you did with this challenge :)
      mirjam likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      love LOVE love the story and can imagine as it happened to me with my first address.... to this day I remember that and the phone number, but have trouble remembering my current mobile number LOL gorgeous page, as always, Judy, you give us a beautiful, perfectly composed wonderful memory keeping...love that phone too, we had those for so many years!!!![​IMG]
      mirjam likes this.
    • mirjam
      What a great page Judy and the story behind it was SO cool to read! What a great memory to preserve!
    • Sara
      What a fabulous bit of backstory from your childhood! Love this detail photo of the rotary phone. Love the numbers along the side of the page, love the cork touches here. Everything works together beautifully! :beat
    • zenjen
      I want to know what it is! You left us in suspense! Love the photo and number mat!
    • chigirl
      @zenjen it's in there, I even capitalized ONE
    • fruitysuet
      Oh I love this - straight into faves and I think I may very well be stealing your theme to this myself (also with a similar photo albeit a very 70's avocado green!).
    • zenjen
      @chigirl I mean the whole phone number:)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    chigirl
    Date:
    Jan 20, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    127.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).