trekmom

The Love Story That Is Scratch Baking

The Love Story That Is Scratch Baking
trekmom, Feb 8, 2023
Description:
I used the photo of Cookie Monster from Angievineyard.com
I used the kit from Rachel Jefferies called My Love Story.
I got a cinnamon scone, monkey bread and a cinnamon late as a treat to myself.
Electra likes this.
    • bellbird
      love all the messy threads & cookies framing cookie monster (he was always one of my kids faves on sesame st!)
      trekmom likes this.
    • tjscraps
      What a neat idea - great stacking of photos/elements and love your use of space!
      bellbird likes this.
    • trekmom
      @bellbird Thank you so much. Nothing better than a mom-and-pop bakery, right? Cookie Monster would fit right in.
      @tjscraps Thanks so much. When I walked into the bakery and saw those conversation heart cookies, I couldn't resist taking a photo.
      bellbird and tjscraps like this.
    • Cinzia
      Love the Cookie Monster, he was always my favourite. Great page - thanks for the smile!!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Cinzia Thank you, finally finished my cinnamon walnut scone yesterday. That's how giant they are.
    • Electra
      Your cookie photo rocks! As of course does Cookie Monster. Oh I just love the way your mind works! The thread is a great touch!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Electra Thank you for such kind words, my mind works in mysterious and silly ways.
      Electra likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      sugar cookies, my favorite... YUM! love the blending... so clever. Thanks for playing along with the Feb inspiration challenge! :heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Feb 8, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.1 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).