mrs2a50

the littlest things

the littlest things
mrs2a50, Nov 24, 2019
Description:
Elif Sahin Designs: New Day
KarenB likes this.
    • bellbird
      i never really thought about it this way but the range of 'kraft' tones are probably perfect matches for vislas and weimaraners - this page is such a lovely way of showing size doesn't matter, that the little things are big things and the way you've framed Roxy here is beautiful especially with the small ellies and touches of blue
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • cfile
      so so sweet Julie.. Love this what a precious photo of your pup when you brought Roxy home... Love the sweet frame and journaling.. so precious with the little sweet elements to accent the page and photo too! Beautiful!!!
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      This is just the sweetest thing. I agree that kraft tones seem to be perfect for weimaraners. I love the simplicity and the way you’ve picked up the gray in the photo.
      mrs2a50 likes this.
    • Electra
      I love the simplicity of this and yet it is so sweet and precious. I really think your LO is perfection.
    • designbylime
      I scraplifted your fabulous page in this months challenge. This page is so sweet and heartwarming. It's such a precious photo.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    mrs2a50
    Date:
    Nov 24, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    40.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).