Mixed Media Monthly: Thrive / Natural / Earth - Apr. 19
by Rachel Jefferies & Paula Kesselring & Lynne-Marie & Little Butterfly Wings,
These Days template
by Lynn Grieveson,
Hop Easter Digital Kit - Storyteller April 2017 Add-on
by Just Jaimee
Electra, LynnG and KittyY like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      where have i been that your hair is this short now? how long have you had this fab new do? i love the way the frames look on you. good pick indeed. the arrows and the line of photos are super cute together!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Tree City
      Fun arrows and good picks! Sunglasses are tough, aren't they? I have a pair coming in a few days! (Bought on zennioptical.com) Anyway, the title cracked me up cuz it does feel like a hunt to find the right pair, doesn't it?
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @jenn mccabe
      I think close to two months, but not there yet. I already had to get it "cleaned up" on the sides! It was TOO short on the top at the beginning, I love the length now on the top.

@Tree City
      I struggle with glasses, because I usually pick smaller frames but it's hard to read with progressive bifocals if the the lense is small.
      Tree City likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Tree City I looked into zennioptical, but I was afraid of not calculating my DP right.
    • Tree City
      @Dalis I understand being a little nervous, especially since it's a totally different way of getting glasses! All of the information you need should be on your prescription, which any eye doctor is supposed to give you. That's how I knew mine. :)
    • Dalis
      @Tree City Mine doesn't have the DP or PD or whatever is called. It's the distance between your irises.
    • Electra
      I like these as well, even though they are big. Your hair is so pretty (well, actually so are you) and I like the red heart with confetti. Great LO!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Tree City
      @Dalis oh really? Hmm. That does make it difficult!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Electra You are such a sweetheart! Right now I look like the bride of Frankenstein my hair is just STANDING UP!
      @Tree City I know, I was not happy. I measured mine to be 67, I sneaked when she was calculating mine and it said 64.5. So, I have no clue!
      Electra and Tree City like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Apr 19, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    10.5 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).