theAndrea, Feb 9, 2014
Description:

Credits
Big & Beautiful papers | by Lynne-Marie
Beautiful Me - elements | by Lynne-Marie
Beautiful Me Journal Cards | by Lynne-Marie
Beautiful Me FREE add-on | by Lynne-Marie
    • cfile
      Great page Andrea... I like the split composition you did here and the layering of the papers... truly looks like an open notebook :) powerful journaling and I am sorry you are struggling a bit there. By writing it down is a big step, & I know you will conquer it :) Once your mind is set and you have a goal it helps and gives you the right motivation to do it for yourself. Much luck in your journey :) Congrats on the no gray hairs  :)
    • dotcomkari
      andrea, this is beautiful! I love the layering .. your journaling.. and just everything!
    • Lynne-Marie
      I love the layered papers that create the split in your layout!  ((hugs)) for what you are going through.  I'm right there with ya!  Thanks for sharing this journey with us!
    • Joamosatcharterdotnet
      ititled love your journaling and your beautiful pic and no grays yet...that's cool I have been going gray since 16 years old...
    • pbrooks
      I really like the way you layered the papers. And the way you dressed up the signs . . . so creative!
    • scrapsandsass
      Fabulous composition. Love this. And YAY for no grays.  :)  
    • Nemla
      I am sure this great page will help keep you motivated .:smile: love the "split"
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Love Yourself Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    theAndrea
    Date:
    Feb 9, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: