Pachimac

The Girl I Tried to Be

The Girl I Tried to Be
Pachimac, Aug 6, 2021
Description:
for the Random Challenge. I did 8 paint circles representing 45rpm records.

Credits:
Paula Kessselring "Vintage Love" - stitching, tab, pointing girl ephemera, flower, paint circles, swing dancers, ghosted clock face,
Paula Kesselring " Poe:m" elements - leaves scatter
Paula Kesselring "Inside My Head" elements - paint splotches
Paula Kesselring "It's Your Day" elements - kodak slide frame, Kodak film cannister top, Kodak film box, viewmaster slide,

Little Butterfly Wings "Do it For You" background paper
Karen, Claire Grantham and umyesh like this.
    • Iowan
      What wonderful journaling… most of us can relate to how you felt back then. Being a teen/young adult is just hard. You have documented your journey so well. I just love the photo perfectly iconic. Your accents are perfect!
    • umyesh
      Ooh I love how you repeated the circle paint! Thank you for sharing your heart in your journaling. It's a good thing we're not in our twenties forever, right?! Such fun photos! I love the outfit, the car, everything! Thanks for joining this month's random challenge.
    • Claire Grantham
      Amazing journaling, such a powerful message, thank you for sharing it. It can be hard to be on the outside looking in, that was my experience until I turned 17 and realised that my little crew of outsiders were actually where I wanted to be and where I felt the most joy. That bunch of outsiders remain my friends to this day. Love your page layout, the circles are very clever. The photo of you is beyond fabulous and I'm glad you popped it into the slide too.
    • Karen
      This is such an amazing and powerful layout! I LOVE the journaling and that you can finally see that people you love you, love you for WHO you are, not what you look like or what you wear. Don't ya wish we could tell our younger selves some of this wisdom and have it stick?
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pachimac
    Date:
    Aug 6, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    305.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).