the end [MOC8 January 31: The End]
gonewiththewind, Feb 10, 2020
Description:
Sleep Mode by Bella Gypsy
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Sleep-Mode-Digital-Scrapbook-Kit.html
Font is Stamp

Watch me scrap this layout:
    • MrsPeel
      As you may know, I haven't been around that much the past 18 months and now trying slowly to get back into my own rhythm, so, not too often I come across your pages....therefore this morning is full of light and smiles, because every page of yours is a world of emotion...and this is a top one....funnily enough, when I first saw the challenge, my first though was to scrap about how Sarita would demand "tickles" before sleeping, which was stroking her back, but the first time she made me aware , probably 2 and a half or 3 years old, wasn't just a light stroking her back, but it had to start in a specific way and part of the body... I couldn't remember about the last time and we don't have any photos of that, so I went with my Dad's theme instead... now with this page, not only fill with emotion of how beautiful the visuals are, but the wonderful way the heart feels with your way for storytelling......
      I'm sharing this treasure of a page.....
      into the February Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • gonewiththewind
      @MrsPeel Thank you, as always, for your lovely comments and encouragement. Your light is so treasured here at our TLP home. And thank you for the Froggy Fave. I definitely did a lot of sniffling while making this page!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Sokee
      W0W! So very heartfelt! ‘The nights are so very long but the years are so very short’
      This is sooo true!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    gonewiththewind
    Date:
    Feb 10, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).