The Enabler - Feb 2017 Random Challenge
jwalls39, Feb 9, 2017
Description:
Credits:
Just Jaimee/Studio Basic Collab - Live For Today

Fonts: Traveling Typewriter/MTF Poster
cfile likes this.
    • Celeste
      love the title. that's a big thing of caramels. love how you played on his shirt color with the title. fun page!
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • elk2009
      LOVE the pic of your dad! and that he enables you...so cute...I will have to find a way to try those...maybe a road trip that @bestcee has been talking about LOL
      bestcee and jwalls39 like this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      #dadsareawesome
      #meltinmouth
      #jillneedstoshare
      hashtag love fun!
      YOU'VE been Hashtaggged, come join the fun!?
    • QuiltyMom
      Why have I never heard of this? Where are they located, because I need to visit there soon!
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • scrappydonna
      really nice page!
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • cfile
      oh I love this Jill! You Dad is adorable too!! Love your journaling of your enabler and not wanting to share your taffy! :) Love the big title here too.. well done!
      jwalls39 likes this.
    • jwalls39
      @elk2009 @QuiltyMom they have 1 store in Silver Spring, MD and one in DC. They do have an online store! http://www.velatis.com They used to be sold exclusively at a retail store called Woodward & Lothrup (a bunch around the 495 beltway) but have since closed. These candies are DA BOMB!!! If you try them, definitely start with this one (has the vanilla and chocolate in soft and chewy) UNLESS you are a caramel or chocolate fan...then go with either flavor....let me know if you try them!
      elk2009 and QuiltyMom like this.
    • jwalls39
      @AnneofAlamo have to go teach Zumba....will hashtag when I get home...LOL
      #anneisanut #canannecomeupwithmorestuff
    • jwalls39
      @cfile He is pretty cute! My daughter went to visit him...he's going to be 80 in March. He kept telling her to take a selfies of him but to wait until he posed just right
      elk2009 likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      @jwalls39 I live in NoVA, so it's not too far away. I just don't get to Chevy Chase much since my in-laws moved from the District. Maybe a road trip is in order!
      jwalls39 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jwalls39
    Date:
    Feb 9, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    158.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).