bjc

the day my dad died

the day my dad died
bjc, Jul 9, 2014
Description:

i have been wanting to use this photo and scrap about my dad

scraplifted from cfile "dialated eyes"

used little butterfly wings be brave, free as a bird, missing you, messitup, school edition alpha, sfa, just add water

and lynnemarie dyy wa
    • cfile
      oh my... talk about a beautiful tribute page of your Dad, and so honored that you scrap lifted my dialated eyes layout :) This is special in so many ways. While I cannot read all of your journaling as my eyesight is not the best with reading small print, however I too have lost my Dad (Nov 2012) and so I identify your missing him so and what you went through prior to your Dad's passing. I love the large photo sketch and then the smaller photo. the elements chosen are perfect and i really love your page.  Froggy Fav too :) Froggy Fav 
      (Oh and PS I am a native NYer too that has now been tranplanted to VA!)
    • Katherine B
      What a beautiful tribute! So wonderfully scrapped!
    • NancyBeck
      Gorgeous tribute page!  Your Dad must have been a very special man!
    • MrsPeel
      this is ab absolutely amazing lift of Christa's....your page takles a life of it's own and shines, well deserved Froggy Fav....beautiful and emotional- gorgeous!!!!!
    • purlz76
      I love the photo treatment. Nicey!!!

• HeatherB
      What a wonderful page about your dear dad. So sorry about his passing. I love the way you processed the larger version of the photo - the lighting is so beautiful.
    • sushimommy
      such a gorgeous tribute page - just lovely.  I am so sorry for your loss.
    • valeriapiemonte
      What a wonderful tribute page, Bobbie! It's beautiful! I'm so sorry for your loss.
      Thank you for participating in the challenge ♥
    • Heather Prins
      this is so perfect. i am so so sorry for your loss.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    bjc
    Date:
    Jul 9, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: