Rikki

The cutest office dog ever

The cutest office dog ever
Rikki, Apr 3, 2017
Description:
For Lynn's April challenge. We have no dogs, but we have a couple of dogs in the office...

Credits:
Forward; Worn tops to go; Furry friends freebie; Bee Curious; First light; Light me home; This life here; Wonderland; Nordland; Fonts: EvelethIcons, EvelethCleanThin, EvelethCleanRegular, Marujo-Shadow1, Marujo-Dots, Marujo, JustAwesomeRegular
LoveItScrapIt, Dalis and KarenB like this.
    • amandaresende
      OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LURVE all the cute pics and title work! he IS the cutest!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Rikki likes this.
    • chickypow
      AHHH!! This is way adorable and wow amazing photos! I wish I could take my dog to work....then again he's 120lbs of 2 year old energy so maybe not. Love your composition and typography set up. Awesomeness!
      Rikki likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Oh my goodness, that makes me (a hardened cat lover) want to cute dog too! Such sweetness and so much wisdom and love in those eyes. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge this month. Froggie Faves for you.
      Rikki likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      Great pics...love your blending. This LO makes me want to reach in and give that puppy a big squeeze. Love it!
      Rikki likes this.
    • marnie
      Great mix of typography and photos! I had a yellow Lab years ago...they're such cute puppies and sweet dogs...thanks for the sweet reminder of Captain!
    • LynnG
      Fantastic!! I love this - what brilliant typography and just gorgeous muted colors. :byay
    • mcurtt
      Look at that face! Such a great piece. I agree with Lynn, beautiful muted colors.
      Rikki likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Love all the pics and the sorta monochromatic feel. I like the bits of scatters and grunge too!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Apr 3, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    563.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).