The Cutest Kid Ever
lorryfach, Jan 8, 2016
Description:
I wasn’t sure what to write, so I asked Dagmar. She suggested, “I am the cutest kid ever.”
8 Jan 2016
pics from 15 Apr 2010

Fiddlesticks Number 2 by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs available at The LilyPad; Heimili papers by Pink Reptile Designs available at The LilyPad; Sugar Cookie elements by Just Jaimee available at The LilyPad; Young at Heart papers by Little Butterfly Wings available at The LilyPad; Heimili elements by Pink Reptile Designs available at The LilyPad; Young at Heart elements by Little Butterfly Wings available at The LilyPad; Poke a Dot by Pink Reptile Designs available at The LilyPad; Dream Big basics by HGD by Laurie Ann available at The LilyPad; Sprinkles V27 by Valorie Wibbens available at The LilyPad; Little Talks elements by One Little Bird available at The LilyPad; Bright Alpha freebie by Allison Pennington formerly available in Allison Pennington's newsletter; Fonts: QuicksandBook-Regular

CVW_SupplyTracker
LaurieAnnHGD_DreamBigBasics_AcrylicFlower
LaurieAnnHGD_DreamBigBasics_Button1
LaurieAnnHGD_DreamBigBasics_FabricFlower
LaurieAnnHGD_DreamBigBasics_RibbonBow2
jj-sugarcookie-ep-epoxyheartwhite
jj-sugarcookie-ep-flair3
jj-sugarcookie-ep-heartstamp
jj-sugarcookie-ep-washitape
lbw_youngatheart_flower
lbw_youngatheart_pp11
lbw_youngatheart_pp3
onelittlebird-littletalks-label-navy
prd_heimili_05
prd_heimili_flower_01
prd_heimili_flower_04
prd_heimili_flower_05
prd_heimili_leaf
prd_heimili_pp_03
prd_heimili_pp_10
prd_heimili_tape
prd_pokeadot_01_olive
vw-sprinklesv27-bead2
vw-sprinklesv27-flower
cfile likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      that's a big list of credits lorry! love how seamlessly you combined all these products! wow. the photos are indeed cute, and i love that you asked D and her comment is priceless! :)
      lorryfach likes this.
    • mommy2boyz
      I think we need to bestow upon you the title of "Queen of Credits"! ;) You are a master at blending so many kits, papers and elements together. And D is cute and witty!
    • lorryfach
    • cfile
      Great mix of product and Dagmar is adorable. I am glad that you journaled that D said your title. Don't want M to get mad down the road that you are choosing favorites! Ha Ha! so adorable and I love the photo of D giggling. Seeing a child and hearing a child laugh is the best.. [oh that word Laugh just keeps coming up today.] Beautiful page Lorry!!
      lorryfach likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).