IntenseMagic

The-Best

The-Best
IntenseMagic, Aug 2, 2017
Description:
Moby by Lynn Grieveson
Chasing Summer {Dressed Down} by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
Gary Oxlade, LynnG and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      Have you ever done a page I didn't love!!!! Seriously, I love your style :beat
    • cfile
      Jan this is a gorgeous page. I love the great color theme here and a great selfie photo... wonderful!!
    • wendy johnson
      terrific page
    • JillW
      The element placed right next to the super photo really drew my right there - perfectly created page!!
    • jk703
      I'm in love with the coloring, and that BG is perfection! You have lovely layers and I'm envious! :) Cute picture of you both! (Is this your youngest son? I think our boys might be are close in age - turning into young handsome men!)
    • LynnG
      I love a page with a stripy background, and this is fab!
    • IntenseMagic
      @jk703 Yep, that's the youngest. He hardly lets me take photos anymore :( He turned 12 in June. I blinked and he wasn't a baby lol
      jk703 likes this.
    • jk703
      I can relate! My son is 12, December is 13! ICK! These are my favorite years! He is much better and has learned it will be less time to take the picture the first time than have me drag it out to take 100, lol! I get the groans! :giggle My youngest is 9 and he's worse! @IntenseMagic
    • dancingJaye
      This is gorgeous...love your style! The colors, the paint, the elements....perfectly compliment your cute photo. LOVE
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    IntenseMagic
    Date:
    Aug 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).