The Bee Comes
lorryfach, Apr 11, 2015
Description:

Mixed Media Monthly - March \'15 Main Kit by Just Jaimee, Little Butterfly Wings, Lynne-Marie, Quirky Heart, & Sissy Sparrows available at The LilyPad; Lemon Tree Bits *M3 by Lynne-Marie available at The LilyPad; Lemon Tree Artsy Bits 05 *M3 by Lynne-Marie available at The LilyPad; February 2015 Mixed Media Monthly (M3) main kit by Little Butterfly Wings, Lynne-Marie, Quirky Heart & Sissy Sparrow available at The LilyPad;

CVW_SupplyTracker
jj-m3-mar2015-ep-gllitterpaint
lbw_M3_mar15_frame-glitter
lbw_M3_mar15_leaves
lbw_M3_mar15_paintstitches
lbw_M3_mar15_wa6
lynnemarie_LemonTree_AB05_fern
lynnemarie_LemonTree_AB05_handwriting1
lynnemarie_LemonTree_AB05_ornament
lynnemarie_LemonTree_AB05_paint
lynnemarie_LemonTree_AB05_stamp01
lynnemarie_LemonTree_AB05_stamp02
lynnemarie_LemonTree_AB05_stamp05
lynnemarie_LemonTree_stitchedbit02
lynnemarie_LemonTree_transfer02
lynnemarie_M3Mar15_flower
lynnemarie_M3Mar15_paint01
sspar_m3feb15_border
sspar_m3march_bee1
sspar_m3march_paper4
    • jenn mccabe
      oh wow lorry! this is really pretty! love how you worked those corners ... delicate, touch of grunge and SO beautiful!
    • MrsPeel
      love the page, amazing work in blending & composing here, gorgeous... I doint quiet get what the meaning of the quiote is, I love the way the quote looks, despite the fact that I don't "get it" I have been wondering since I first saw it what the meaning of it is I normally dont like insects in pages, but in here it looks absolutrely amazing, the whole page is- Hugggzz
    • dvhoward
      What happened, Lorry, this is a 12 x 12?  I LOVE it!  Love all the blending and the word bits.
    • scrapsandsass
      This is wondrful. I love all of the yummy texture you added to the page. And the saying is just perfect.
    • lorryfach
      I do my AJ 12x12, Diane. I know it's backwards from what a lot of people do but the mixed media papers are so pretty and I want to show them all! :) Thanks so much, ladies!
    • Ga_L
      You're right to make 12 x 12 pages. This one is Very pretty, love the colors. Thank you for playing with us for the Dare 
    • paula kesselring
      OMG...Just LOOOOOVE this bee! So real!!!Thanks so much for playing with us at the DIGIDARES this week!
    • Nemla
      Love this, the colours are scrumptious !
    • Alegna
      This is so beautiful, I love the colors and the shadowing! Thanks for playing with us!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Mixed Media Monthly
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    Apr 11, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: