Justagirl

THE BEAUTY ABOUT TIME

THE BEAUTY ABOUT TIME
Justagirl, Jan 10, 2020
Description:
MOC 8| DAY 8: BUILD YOUR TREE

I love this challenge. It made me think about how tree's are our life force, that they seem like wise souls with their gnarly bark trunks and branches that span out like open arms. I thought tree’s have spent much time planting roots, sprouting new growth and harbouring creatures safely, so why can’t I do the same with myself. Then I saw this quote which resonated with me and also reminded me to go gently, that time will heal, time will show the way.

The chief beauty about time is that you cannot waste it in advance. The next year, the next day, the next hour are lying ready for you, as perfect, as unspoiled, as if you had never wasted or misapplied a single moment in all your life. You can turn over a new leaf every hour if you choose.

MARIKO KIT | Lynn Grieveson Designs
TRUST THE JOURNEY THRIVE BUNDLE | Rachel Jefferies & Studio Basic Designs
JUST IMAGINE CLUSTERED TRANSFERS | Rachel Jefferies
LIFE OH LIFE CUT OUTS | LiLi Wee
extase and Thuria like this.
    • bellbird
      love the way your have combined products here to create a complete tree and i love your words and how you incorporated the tree into a page that still has your signature style! here's to time, and trees!
    • Ga_L
      gorgeous page, love the picture treatment and the blending work. your tree is amazing. thanks for sharing
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Justagirl
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).