LynnG

That's all I've got

That's all I've got
LynnG, Aug 11, 2017
Description:
Created for the Story + Design class on Wisdom at Get it Scrapped

All about how I thought I was so wise and sorted, but this year and all its stresses have taught me that I wasn't so much ...

Silhouette Papers by Lynne Marie

My own:
Sharp Eyed Creative Springboard Kit
    • Rikki
      Fabulous! Love the title and the various photos lined up on the left with the face and the silhouette underneath.
    • zinzilah
      I wish I could read the journalling, but I am not as sharp eyed :) I love the flow of the page, and it plays well with Lynn Marie's paper. {heart}
    • jenn mccabe
      hey there pretty lady! this is really gorgeous Lynn! I love the idea of this page so much! Sounds like a fab class! and the little collage of photos & elements is downright amazing and artsy! really stunning page!
    • flowersgal
      Love the design and flow of the page. I, like zinzilah, don't have eyes sharp enough to read the journaling. Love how you used the silhouette as a background for the journaling to really make it stand out.
    • JenEm
      This is all kinds of wonderful, Lynn. The silhouette is quite striking. I love the way the background paper contrasts so well with the colors of your photos. Really amazing page!
    • LynnG
      @zinzilah You probably don't want to read it LOL :dancebuna bit of a moan
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designer Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    LynnG
    Date:
    Aug 11, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    294.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).