That Han Solo Smile

That Han Solo Smile
Meredith78, Sep 7, 2017
Description:
Supplies:
- Lynn Grieveson: Dovely Mini Kit
- Just Jaimee: Oh Baby
- Mommyish: 3D Shadow Actions
- Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs: Perseverance Templates (Dressed Up)
sushimommy, KittyY, bbymks5 and 2 others like this.
    • cfile
      so precious.. love that lazy sleepy pose of your little darling.. your journaling is terrific and great memory.. if I had kids they would be getting geeked out re Harry Potter.. I tried with my nephew but that flew out the window, so now at 56 I am a kid again enjoying HP by myself! (Hubby gets dragged along although he enjoyed the studio tour in London!!) I love the layered BG papers the paint under the journaling and that adorable stitched hexagons.. Love the large title too.. the soft blues and golds are wonderful with your photo.. darling page!
      Meredith78 likes this.
    • Meredith78
      I am with you all the way with Harry Potter - we're off to the Harry Potter restaurant in Devon while we're over in the Uk next month. My son's godmother bought him the illustrated edition of "The Philosopher's Stone" for his christening and I can't wait till he's old enough to read it! Thanks for your kind words about the layout, @cfile.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Meredith78 aw that is awesome.. are you heading up to Edinburgh, Scotland too? Here is a site for finding the HP nuggets in Edinburgh.. just be careful in the cemetery.. Greyfriars Kirkyard.. i did that in 2015 and fell in from of Tom Riddles grave. the cemetery is supposedly haunted ... JKR got a lot of names for the characters there... here are some places if you are going to Edinburgh http://www.laura-travels.com/finding-harry-potter-edinburgh-scotland/
      Definitely go to St Giles Church.. gorgeous!
    • Sokee
      Oh my this is so handsome!! Love your journaling!
      Meredith78 likes this.
    • dancingJaye
      It totally is his smile!!! What an adorable baby page...and I love your journaling and the promise that when he's old enough to read it, he'll know just who you're talking about. LOVE!
      Meredith78 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      Awww!!! Totally a Han Solo smile!!! Love all of the paint and tag behind the photo, beautiful page!!
      Meredith78 likes this.
    • KittyY
      Han Solo Smile! LOL~!! and yup - thats it!!
      Meredith78 likes this.
    • Meredith78
      @cfile We're not going up to Scotland this time, unfortunately, but I'll save the info for next time. I love Scotland more than I love Harry Potter, and that's saying something. :)

@Sokee I think he's a pretty handsome lad but I've been told I'm biased...!

@dancingJaye If he doesn't know Han by the time he can read, I feel that I will have failed in my duty as a geek-mum. :)

@bbymks5, @KittyY I'm so glad I'm not the only one who sees that in his smile.
      Sokee and cfile like this.
    • LynnG
      Wow! I absolutely adore this - and how lucky is he to have a geeky Mummy! PS hope you have been or will go to the Harry Potter Studios, we loved it :-)
      Meredith78 likes this.
    • Meredith78
      Thanks @LynnG. I hope he feels the same way about geeky mums in a few years. :) Harry Potter Studios is definitely on the list when the boy is old enough.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Meredith78
    Date:
    Sep 7, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    3 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).