MrsPeel

ThankYouMum!

ThankYouMum!
MrsPeel, May 1, 2021
Description:
it would take a LONG time to explain and I am already late for everything LOL so , will try come back for this, my Mum will be 85 this month, she is a treasure!!!
MORE AND MORE NEW RELEASES & the 40% OFF SALE going strong through TO MONDAY!!!!
each on their own they are awesome, imagine the talent galore coming on this collab!!!
Little Butterfly Wings & Studio Basic : May Messages to my Mom {Bundle} is 58% OFF!
https://the-lilypad.com/store/May-Messages-to-my-mom-bundle.html
and the amazing talent that is
Scrapping with Liz : Sketch Templates Album 2 (to which I added many, many layers, so I am sure you will love it even if you are a minimalist scrapper!)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Sketch-Template-Album.html
Check the designer's stores, there is so much, so amazing and the prices accordingly, LOTS of offers,
Little Butterfly Wings HERE
& Scrapping with Liz HERE
come also join us in the Forum HERE with the party games, scraps, chats and some awesome prizes!!!
TFL!!!
keepscrappin likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      aww, happy birthday to your mum Cynthia! i love the photos so much! she's beautiful just alike all of you ladies! loving the bold red and the kraft together - just stunning!

[​IMG]
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Ferdy
      Kiss Bart!
    • Ferdy
      now the comment! Oh my dear, such a rich and gorgeous tribute to your mom! we can feel the love from here!! marvellous page!!
    • Lisa B
      I love the red!!! Beautiful LO celebrating your mom! :heartlub
    • Cristina
      Awww what a sweet tribute to your mom!! :love
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    May 1, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    254.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).