Thanksgiving
JenEm, Nov 27, 2020
Description:
My Tribe by Elif Sahin Designs
May 2016 Layout Template by Elif Sahin Designs
Thankful Collection : Element (Retired) by Sara Gleason
MrsPeel and FarrahJobling like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      everything about this is so sweet! i love all the thoughtful details Jen! the journaling on the white and the cardstock is awesome along with the title cutout! love the sweet petite PPs and the wisp of the berries around the lovely photo! It's definitely such a hard year but I hope you and your family stay safe!
    • MrsPeel
      oh, you know what? I have learned, and in time taught Sarita, that every day we wake up and thank for whatever we have, and this is a routine with us. Granted, for some time in her late teens we weren't in a pal kind of mood, but we are back to our mother & daughter greatness... and keeping the gratefulness .
      What you done here is awesome!!! the papers, the awesome taste and style, the photo, the greatness of your shadows... everything.....!!!!!!

into the November Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • DivaMom96
      LOVE what you did with all the squares. soooo beautiful!
    • cfile
      Absolutely gorgeous Jen!!! I can't say anything more then the wonderful ladies above me did .. That quote is just perfect. Beautiful and so glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Beautiful!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Elif Sahin Designs
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Nov 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    100 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).