Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving
HeatherB, Jan 4, 2020
Description:
For the MOC 2020 January 4 - Simple Template Challenge:
MOC 2020 Simple Template Freebie by Sahin Designs
Treasury by Sabrina's Creations and Sara Gleason
Stunning Stitches No. 10 by Pink Reptile Designs
Seasons in the Sun Painters Toolbox: Patterns, Brushes, and Stamps by NBK Design
LynnG, MrsPeel and umyesh like this.
    • umyesh
      I love the simplicity of this template and how you've used it :) i especially like the masculine colors and the crop of the photo. Thanks for posting the challenge early too! Hoping to play along very soon!
      HeatherB likes this.
    • *gina*
      what a great page - love the photo
      HeatherB likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you, my dear girl, are my idea of the power overall scrapper!!!!! (and the best friend!!!) this is gorgeous, so classy, so wonderfully interpreted the template....and show how amazing you are in all styles...be that full on page or more minimalist, you rock the pages...and this one is a superb show of that!!!!!!!! Gorgeous, now I;'ll have to resist the temptation to make a page exactly as yours LOL Love YOU!!!!! (I ll write in 5 minutes or so!!!) Hugggzzz
      HeatherB likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you, my dear girl, are my idea of the power overall scrapper!!!!! (and the best friend!!!) this is gorgeous, so classy, so wonderfully interpreted the template....and show how amazing you are in all styles...be that full on page or more minimalist, you rock the pages...and this one is a superb show of that!!!!!!!! Gorgeous, now I;'ll have to resist the temptation to make a page exactly as yours LOL Love YOU!!!!! (I ll write in 5 minutes or so!!!) Hugggzzz
      HeatherB likes this.
    • esahin
      Lovely! That polka dot paint looks amazing in there :)
      HeatherB likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      he looks so happy. I like the spotty paint
      HeatherB likes this.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Beautiful page. Love the shadow on that bow. Super
      HeatherB likes this.
    • designbylime
      Fantastic use of the dot paint! Love the photo and colors.
      HeatherB likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    HeatherB
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    96.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).