Texts From a College Freshman
JenEm, Oct 3, 2016
Description:
Little Talks by One Little Bird
Soleil Elements by One Little Bird
Frolic by One Little Bird
Agenda Elements by One Little Bird
Plant Your Story : {Listed} Template by Sara Gleason

Five weeks of texts from my College Freshman.
Journaling Reads:
“First week went alright. The classes are fine, although I am the only Freshman in my Calculus and Engineering classes. I did laundry last night. It’s been a lot of fun and I don’t feel uncomfortable here at all. My meal plan swipes ran out on Friday but I am OK.”
“Things are going well. Classes as usual. My roommate and I went shopping for books. The total for my books came to $469.6O. I have complete efficiency on my meal plan swipes. I have one swipe left for dinner and they reset tomorrow. Don’t worry. I’m fine.”
“I woke up early this morning to go to a meeting for my Engineering Group. Spent a few hours on that. then ate, did laundry, then ate again. Attended Freshman Convocation on Thursday evening. We just sat and listened to speeches. All is well.”
“Another busy week. Class introductions are over and it’s work at the usual level. I have been at meetings with my Engineering Group to work on the Semester project. I am running out of stored foods. A trip back home would be nice. Maybe tomorrow?”
“I had my first test this week. It was challenging as expected, but went alright. I did laundry earlier today and I have plenty of food. Thankfully I didn’t have an Engineering meeting today so I was able to catch up on some sleep. Philosophy exam next week.”
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    One Little Bird
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Oct 3, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    130.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).