Claire Grantham

Template_Soco_March2020_ClaireG

Template_Soco_March2020_ClaireG
Claire Grantham, Mar 28, 2020
Description:
Loved playing along with my first template challenge. I really love Designed by Soco and I actually have a few of their kits.
For this layout I used Life In Harmony - Dad Kit and Life In Harmony - Love Kit, both by Soco. The only thing not from Lilypad is my 'love birds' tag.
I love this photo of Hubby and I, this was taken before we proceeded to drink way too much with our friends and dance up a storm!
Lisa B and Donitab like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      What a great photo!! I absolutely adore all those amazing patterns and that beautiful title work!! Lovely!!
    • Claire Grantham
    • cfile
      Claire, what a beautiful page and great take on the template challenge. I love the great papers you used for the rays of the template and I love the photo of you and your handsome hubby.. what a sweet sweet photo, and great journaling too! Great title for the page for both reflecting the love you have for your hubby, but also from your journaling that you were at a wedding... perfect! Thanks for joining in on the template challenge and we are so glad you have joined us here at the pad! I look forward to seeing more of your pages!!!
    • Claire Grantham
      @cfile Thanks so much for the wonderful comment. I'm so glad you picked up on my subtle wedding note with the large sentiment. Hubby and I have been together 16 years and I swear this photo is my fave, even beats out our wedding ones lol. Xx
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Claire Grantham ha ha re beating out your own Wedding photos.. I love it and it is beautiful as you both are :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Mar 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    89 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).