redplaid3

Template July 2019 For Always

Template July 2019 For Always
redplaid3, Aug 3, 2019
Description:
PRD: Free Template, Better Together Elements and Paper, and Blue Skies elements (second heart)
Fonts: Peanuts regular and Yummy Cupcakes Medium
mirjam likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      aww, this is so sweet Linda! 6 months and a match made from heaven ... that is incredible! I love the sweet heart balloons and the xoxo - they really pop beautifully on the darker paper. The photo of you both is lovely ... here's to many more happy years together!
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • redplaid3
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a lovely and loving couple you and Mike make. Wonderful picture, journaling and layout.
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • redplaid3
      @Cherylndesigns you are so genuine and warm. Thanks for your kindness to me and the other lilypad members.
    • mirjam
      Oh wow married after 6 months and still happy together. That is definitely a match made from heaven. That pic speaks volumes about the 2 of you being happy together by the way! so cool how you matched the colors to Mike's tie and I love love love how you embellished your page. Just perfect!
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I love the side lighting on your photo. And it works so well in the circular frame. Such a cute pair. :beat
      redplaid3 likes this.
    • redplaid3
      @mcurtt I like your genuine comments on my pieces. I value your opinion. @mirjam I like that you comment on all those who do your challenges. It means a lot!!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    redplaid3
    Date:
    Aug 3, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    58.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).