Mylinn

Template Feb 2016

Template Feb 2016
Mylinn, Feb 25, 2016
Description:
This one was hard for me - Gimp tricks have been forgotten - and I loved almost every minute of relearning how to do stuff. Messed up a few bits but practise practise practise I shall.

Bits of paper from Storyteller Feb 2016 Collab
KarenB likes this.
    • KarenB
      Lovely story. Great photos and I love the hearts and the colour scheme :)
      Mylinn likes this.
    • angiekey
      What a beautiful take on this template, but most of all, what a great story! Having spent the first 17 years of my life as an Army Brat, and having gone on those overseas PCS's, let me say THANK YOU for taking care of the members of our family we couldn't take with us. You're an angel!
      Mylinn likes this.
    • Mylinn
      Thank you both. Not really angelic, lol, but you're most welcome. He was sadly on his last year or so when dad had to go. So he was officially a "rescue" but him and his dad rescued me more I think. Got me more active, gave me a penpal and way more than I can list.
    • HeatherB
      What a wonderful thing that you do by taking in these "rescue" dogs. Wonderful storytelling and great photos. Wonderful page!
      Mylinn likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Mylinn
    Date:
    Feb 25, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    92.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).