RJMJ

Template Challenge-September-Listen To The Music

Template Challenge-September-Listen To The Music
RJMJ, Sep 19, 2020
Description:
Thank You The Template!...I Had Fun Working With It!...I Like Templates That Have Different Shapes!...So The Triangles! & The Rectangle! Contrast!...Made Me Happy!...My Layout Is All About The Love Of Music!...How It Moves Us!...How It Heals Us!...How Is Soothes Us!..How It Makes Us Happy!...How It Warms Our Heart!...How It Comforts Us!...How It Makes Us Laugh!...How It Makes Us Dance!...Music Is The Universal Language Of Love & Acceptance!!!!!!!!!!!...There Is Music In All Of Our Lives Each & Every Day!...We Are Surrounded By It!...All We Have To Do...Literally!...Is LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

*For My Listen To The Music Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-August 2020-Add-On-Sing To Me-Lynn Grieveson
*Mixed Media Monthly-August 2020-Add-On-For Those Who Listen-Rachel Jefferies
*Mixed Media Monthly-August 2020-Music Speaks-Lynn Grieveson
*Mixed Media Monthly-August 2020-Add-On-Little Butterfly Wings
*Mixed Media Monthly-February 2020-I Am Enough-Paula Kesselring
*Art & Nature-PT-Styles-Colors-Style556-NBK Designs
Trish, mywisecrafts and trekmom like this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful blends and beautiful page Rhonda.. love all the pops of red and turquoise blending with all the crops of the photo.. beautiful page!
      RJMJ and trekmom like this.
    • trekmom
      Fantastic photos, gorgeous page.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      oh wow, so colourful and happy and fun packed.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      oh my goodness - i can't get over the creativity poured into this page! the trio of images of her face and how the record is repeated throughout - its just so bright bold happy ... and darn unique!! really gorgeous work miss RJM!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ my friend! such a wonderfully gorgeous layout. I love the bold colors and the emotion I feel when looking at this layout. Music and art definitely speak for you.... :ballonhang:heartslub:heartslub:bk:bk:yourock:yourock:yourock:yourock:yourock
      Trish likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @mywisecrafts ...You Know Me So Well!..My Days Would Not Be Complete Without My Scrapping!...My Music!...& My BFF! Friendship With You My Friend!!!!!!!!!...Hearts & Hugs!...:bk:bk:heartslub:heartslub:yourock:yourock
    • Trish
      another fantastic, artsy grungy masterpiece!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Sep 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    529.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).