RJMJ

Template Challenge-September 2021-Be The Queen

Template Challenge-September 2021-Be The Queen
RJMJ, Sep 25, 2021
Description:
Thank You! For The Great! Template!...I Had A Specific Vision Upon Seeing This Template On What I Wanted To Create!...This Template Was Perfect! For The Horizontal Flow! Of My Layout!...I've Been Into A Lot Of Vintage Pics & Learning How To Properly Recolor These Kind Of Picks!...Although This Pic Didn't Require Much Recoloring!...She Fell Into My Per View!...& Cemented My Idea For This Layout...Let's All Be The QUEEN Of Our Own Lives!!!...I Like This Idea! Of Positivity! Personal Care! Strength! & Optimism!...The Last 2 Years! Have Been He**!...I'm Always Looking For Positive!!! Empowerment In My Own Life!...So Here's My Vision Of QUEEN-ING Your Own Life!!!...

*For My Be The Queen Layout-I Used :

*Kindness Changes Everything : Collection-Lynn Grieveson & Rachel Jefferies
*We Are Shifting : The Complete Mixed Media Collection-Rachel Jefferies
*Bittersweet Collection-Lynn Grieveson
*Quercus : The Complete Mixed Media Collection-Rachel Jefferies
*I Wish To Be-Collection-Dutch Dream Designs [ Vintage Crowns & Sunflowers]
*Template [Provided] : Sara Gleason
MrsPeel, trekmom, JenEm and 1 other person like this.
    • JenEm
      This is total eye candy. Your cluster work is amazing and gives your page wonderful horizontal flow. Love the heritage photo, and most of all I love the positive sentiment expressed. Powerful page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • trekmom
      This is absolutely amazing and beyond gorgeous. Every single detail, just amazingly beautiful. Wow, I'm going to stare at this for a bit now.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      You know I LOVE you beyond words..... I haven't been too well, hence my lack of communication. but spotting this (AWEEEEESONME,. out of this world version of the template!!!!) I had to stop..... will catch up properly soon!!!!!!!
      into the SEPTEMBER Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @MrsPeel OMG! My Dear! You Are The Best!!!...Always Coming Along To Provide Me A Little Pick-Me-Up!!!...Sick All Day! & Last Night!...UGH!...Thank You! For Always Finding Ways To Always Be In My Life! & Spread Your Positivity! All Around!!!...Despite All Of Our Lives!...Ups & Downs!...I Hope You Are Feeling Better Soon...Too!!!...All My Luv!!!...Hearts & Hugs!...Rhonda...:bk:byay:bwave:banana:heartslub...
    • ArmyGrl
      My goodness, you make full/filled layouts so fun and visually beautiful! My jaw is dropping to the floor here :drool And congratulations on the Froggy Fav!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Sep 25, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    330.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).