RJMJ

Template Challenge-October-Owl Be There

Template Challenge-October-Owl Be There
RJMJ, Oct 18, 2018
Description:
Thank You Once Again For Another Wonderful Template!...I Love This Template!...I MUST & Will Use This Again!...

*It's Kind Of Funny...When I Saw This Template & Saw That It Was Designed By Pink Reptile Designs...My Mind Drifted To One Of Her Kits Called "Owl My Love"...This Actually Became The Inspiration For My Layout[...Besides The Template...] Of Course...So I Knew Exactly What Pic I Was Gonna Use & That It Would Be About Owls,Fall & Leaves...Thanks For The Inspiration!...

*This Layout Slowly Morphed Into Something Of A Very Different Design Than What Or How I Started With...Still About Owls,Fall & Leaves But A Very Different Take On The Original Design Than How I Started Out...

*For My Owl Be There Layout-I Used:

*Owl My Love & Puppy Love-Pink Reptile Designs
*Hello Fall/Autumn/Woodland Autumn-Kristin Aagard
*Fantabulous Fall-Kate Hadfield & Kim Jensen
*Storyteller October 2017-Just Jaimee
*Photograph-Bundle-Paula Kesselring
*Autumn Art-Mersija's Majestic Design(1 Item Used)
*Take A Hike-Scrappin' Serenity(1 Item Used)
*Autumn Tree-Clipart-Pixabay(1 Item Used)
*Around In Circles-October-Template-Pink Reptile Designs
    • wvsandy
      What a fun take on the template! Enjoyed how you explained your thinking. Love the cut out leaf frame and the layered background papers!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • HeatherB
      This is a fun take on the template! Love how it all morphed together into this. Great page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Oct 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    677.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).