RJMJ

Template Challenge-November 2020-Remembering 2020:Through Layouts

Template Challenge-November 2020-Remembering 2020:Through Layouts
RJMJ, Nov 22, 2020
Description:
This Was Such a Different Idea For A Template Challenge For Me!...I Don't Use That Many Photos In A Layout!...I Wasn't Sure Exactly What I Was Gonna Do...The Idea Was Intriguing To Me...In The End...After Much Thought...I Decided To Showcase Some Of My Favorite Layouts From The Later Part Of 2020...

*It Was A Bit Taxing Trying To Decide Which Layouts To Showcase Here...But I Decided To Pick The Ones That Meant Something Important To Me At THAT! Moment In Time...Like All The Halloween Ones I Created For The TLP Halloween Festivities!...Plus My Siggie For The TLP Halloween Siggie Challenge...I LOVE! Creating SPOOKY! Halloween Layouts!...I Also Showcased One Halloween Layout That Was For A Scraplift Challenge!...That Turned Out To Be A White Space Layout...Not My Norm! But I Love This Layout!...I Also Chose One Layout That Was Featured On The TLP Blog!...A Layout I Created All About How Much I LOVE! Music! & How It Is Part Of My Every Day Life!...A Few Layouts That Were Nominated As FF's!...My Martin Luther King Layout!...My "YES" Layout From DSD 2020...That Includes An Extraction That Took Me A Very! Very! Very! Long Time To Complete & Perfect!...And Some More Recent Layouts I'm Very Proud Of!...My Duality Layout!...My Moonchild Layout That I Just Posted Days Ago!...And My Slow Scrap Solid BG Background Layout From A Few Days Ago!...Also A Recent Layout About Never Giving Up!...To Keep Going!...It Chronicles The Current & Difficult Times & Chaos That We Are Going Through Right Now In Our Lives!...

*To Create My Remembering 2020:Through Layouts...Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-November 2020/Mixed Media Monthly-November 2020-Add-On-Little Butterfly Wings
*Urban Garden-PT-Style Mix & PT-Style-Pattern-NBK Design
*Remember 2020-Template-Paula Kesselring
Cherylndesigns likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Your creativity never ceases to amaze me. Love this layout with the black background and the purple. It dazzles!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Nov 22, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    636.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).