RJMJ

Template Challenge-Lilypad-June-NBK Design-Covid-Hair : Don't-Care

Template Challenge-Lilypad-June-NBK Design-Covid-Hair : Don't-Care
RJMJ, Jun 2, 2020
Description:
I Love This Template!...Brilliant Design! & Oh! Those Water-Painted Colors!...So Much Fun!...& On That Note:...I Too Had Fun...It's Been A Common Theme On The News These Days...To Talk About How Everyone Now Seems To Need A Haircut/Color Etc!...I Thought What A Funny/Quirky Kind Of Thing! To Talk About!...Lots Of Times In Jest..People Posting Photos Of Their "Covid-19 Hair"...Sadly In Need Of A Cut/Style Color...I'm Laughing Because I'm In That Same Boat...I Need To Find Some Time To Cut & Color My Own Hair!...It Looks Really Really Bad!...I Trimmed The Bangs The Other Day & Trimmed The Fly-Aways...But A Proper Haircut & Color Is Desperately Overdue!...I Can See All Of My Grey Hair Roots!...UGH!...So It Is In That Spirit That This Layout Was Created...My Rather Tongue-In-Cheek Sense Of Humor Look At Covid-19 Hair Issues!...

*For My Covid-Hair : Don't-Care Layout:I Used:

*So Here's The Story & Captivated-Pink Reptile Designs
*Chameleon-Stamps-Paula Kesselring
*All New-Rachel Jefferies
*Art & Nature-PT Styles-Watercolor & Colors
*What A Wonderful Life-Template-NBk Design
mywisecrafts and KarenB like this.
    • tinkerbell1112
      Your colors are absolutely stunning!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Justagirl
      Hehe love it, and this Monday I will finally able to get into my hairdresser to deal with these chemo curls and grey sparkles! woohoo! Fantastic page hun, I love your quirkiness!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jun 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    294.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).