RJMJ

Template Challenge-June-Reflection Gold

Template Challenge-June-Reflection Gold
RJMJ, Jun 13, 2018
Description:
Thank You For The June Template!...I Browsed The Thread & Saw That Some People Really Stuck To The Original Design But There Were Some Others Who Made The Template Their Own & Changed It Up A Little Bit...I Was Glad To See This Because That's Exactly What I Did...I Stuck To The Basic Background Design Of The Template But Re-Imagined It A Bit...Instead Of Placing The Two Photos/Cards One On Top Of The Other...I Decided To Put The Two Pics I Used...One On The Left & One On The Right...This Was With Intent & Purpose...I Was Channeling My Beach Love With The Idea Of "Reflection"...Personal Or Otherwise...So Same Photo But With Different Effects Applied To Each One To Make Them Look Slightly Different But Similar & One Slightly Larger Than The Other Like A Reflection Of Sorts...Sometimes When We Reflect On Moments In Life We Can Recollect The Event/Moment In One Way & Then Perhaps Reflect On That Same Moment Very Differently...So That Is The Idea Here...So Similar & Perhaps The Same Or Similar But Perhaps Different...Each Element/WA In The Layout Reflects With Whatever Item It Is Diagonally Opposite To...For Example...The Large "Sun" WA Are The Same WA But Placed Ever So Slightly Off Balance From Each Other But Seem The Same Or Perhaps Not...Another Example Is The White Circle With The Word "Golden" On It With The Seahorse To The Right & Then Diagonally Above To The Left The Same Circle Slightly A Bit To The Left With The Same Gold Lettering But Replaced With A Different Word With No Extra Element...Another Example Is The Black Paint Circling The Bottom Of The Lady To The Right & Then Diagonally To The Left & Above & Slightly Askew...A Heart Scatter Changed To A Golden Color That Matches The Layout Colors...I Even Included A Reflection Of Sorts Of The Pic That I Used By Turning The Pic Into A Background Paper & Placing It At The Back As An Anchor/Reflection For The Entire Layout...I Think You Get The Drift Now...I Think This Layout Is Definitely Open To Your Own Personal Interpretation...

*But To Note I Did Keep The Same Idea Of Circles From The Original Template Design & I Also Included Circles...4 That Is...The 2 White Circles & The Two Suns...Golden Sun To The Left & A Round Center Stitched Sun To The Right*

*For My Reflection Gold Layout-I Used*

*Stay Golden-Little Butterfly Wings
*Spring Day/Autumn/Yesterday,Today & Tomorrow-Kristin Aagard
*Full O' Blarney/Shabby Boho-Etc By Danyale
*Lucky-Add-On-March Storyteller-2017-Just Jiamee
*Water Splash-Rush Ranch(1 Element Used)
*Beach Bears-Kimberly Stewart(1 Element Used)
*Just Beachy-Love It Scrap It(1 Element Used)
*June Template-Lynne-Marie
    • fanon
      Great choice of colors, A great masked photo beautifully blended into the background and I love all the seaside elements highlighting the photo. Very beautiful !
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Justagirl
      Wow this just oozes sunset! beautiful silhouette style photo and your blending is magic. Such a glorious page.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Ferdy
      love the effect you achieved here, it really looks artsy, gorgeous!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jun 13, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    614.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).