RJMJ

Template Challenge-July-Iced Iced Baby

Template Challenge-July-Iced Iced Baby
RJMJ, Jul 19, 2018
Description:
Great Template Challenge!...Love This Template!...I Had Fun Making My Iced Iced Baby Layout...Full Of Bright Yellow...Some Black & A Few Touches Of Orange...I Stayed True To The Original Design But Tweaked It A Bit...Instead Of Using Papers Behind My Photo...I Used Surprise!...More Photos Instead...I Really Liked The Stacked Look Captured Here...I Ditched The Original Tab & Staple In The Template And Went For A Rather Large Sunflowers Cluster & Moved It Up More Towards The Top To Anchor My Stacked Photos...I Also Ditched The Journal Strips & Replaced Them With An Extra Photo & A WA To Go With My Layout Theme...On The Left Side Of The Template There Is A Round Element Indicated There But I Went With A Lemon Slice Instead To Further Anchor My Photo Stack...There Was Also Another Element Indicated With An X To The Upper Right Of The Original Template Design But Instead I Chose A Large WA & Attached It To The Photo Stack...I Loved The Large "July" Painted WA & I Used It In Roughly The Same Place & Shaded It A Bit & Added More Effects & For More Emphasis...I Placed A Smaller July-WA On Top To The Right & Moved The X Indicated Element & Placed The Element On Top Of The July Cluster I Made For More Impact & Added A Summer Shell In The Same Orange Tone As The Iced Tea In The Main Photo & Further Added A Lemon-Shaped Journal Card To Complete My Cluster...I Also Took The Idea Of The Original Template Paint & Replaced That With A Large Yellow Paint Splash On Top Of The Cup For Further Effect...And Lastly I Almost Forget To Mention How I Did The Background...I Used The Sun Paper In The Template Shape(Though Slightly Altered)& Added Another Small Chevron Matching Paper(In The Original Template Shape-But Slightly Altered) In the Same Yellow For Contrast...Added A Really Cool! Yellow Ric Rac-Round Swirl-Type Paper & Blended That In To Create A Neat Swirl Effect That Coincided With The Round Suns In The Paper...The Round Lemon Piece Photo & The Subtle Round Smiley Face In My Cluster To The Bottom Right...I Really Liked The Effect Here & Thought The Effect Finished Off The Layout Rather Nicely...

*For My Iced Iced Baby Layout-I Used*

*O Sole Mio-Pink Reptile Designs
*Fruity Lemon-Kristin Aagard
*Storyteller 2017 July-Just Jaimee
*My Sunshine-Mini-Ju Kneipp(1 Element Used)
*For The Love Of 2018-July Template-Allison Pennington

*The Sunflower Cluster Was Made With A Graphics Fairy Sunflower Stamp That I Extracted & Two Sunflowers That Were Extracted From 2 Other Photos With Added Effects*
Dalis and Trish like this.
    • cfile
      beautiful page! I love the blending here and the photos of your ice tea with the lemon slices and the blending in with the sunflowers.. such a reat blended page and I love all the hand drawn frames too... just a bright and cheery page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • tlcd1961
      WOW! This page is gorgeous! I love the description also! I really want to try this!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Trish
      Stunning! Fabulous blending, I would print and frame this.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • jazzmatazz
      There is something about a bright bold yellow palette that just screams, "Look at me! I'm vibrant and gorgeous!" This is no exception. Love all the beautiful blending, especially the sunflowers, and I love the interlocking hand-drawn frames to focus the attention on those wonderful photos. Beautifully done.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Dalis
      this is brilliant, love your original take on the template!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      This looks fantastic!! So super creative! I absolutely love how you made this template your own and it is gorgeous!! I totally agree that this would make a fantastic print! Thanks so much for playing along!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jul 19, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    631.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).