Lillyia

Template-challenge-July-2020

Template-challenge-July-2020
Lillyia, Jul 19, 2020
Description:
A Whole Mood Sparkle Ombres paper by Bella Gypsy
Life is: Enjoying Days Off Kit by Little Butterfly Wings
Colorful Paint Layers #4 by K. Pertiet
KarenB, Keela and mywisecrafts like this.
    • mywisecrafts
      Love it. Funny thing....grew up less than 2 hours away and never once made it to the arch! LOL.
      Lillyia likes this.
    • cfile
      Welcome to the Lily Pad!!! I love this page and I love how you used the template and made it your own... that selfie under the arch is really cool and I love the title work and journaling... that arch here on the background is very cool! Thanks for playing along with the July template challenge. Lovely page!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Sokee
      What a cool perspective on that photo! Hope you had a wonderful time at your family reunion!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @mywisecrafts That is funny, but isn't that the way it goes? We live near the Amish. People travel here from all over to see them and visit the tourist sights. We had never done that until we hosted a family reunion in our town and set up a tour for our out of town visitors. I enjoyed the tour as much as any of the out of towners!
    • Lillyia
      @cfile Thank you for all of your kind observations. I very much enjoyed this challenge and the template was perfect for that selfie.
      cfile likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @Sokee Thank you for your comments. We had a wonderful time at the reunion. It was our first visit to Memphis and there was so much to see - from the church (name escapes me now) where Dr. King spoke to the Stax record company which prided itself on its racial diversity and harmony among their musicians to the Elvis Pressley Estate, which was a big draw for many of our family members. Wonderful place to visit. I hope to return again some day.
      Sokee and cfile like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      I like how you made an arch the focal point of your page to help tell your story
      Lillyia likes this.
    • KittyY
      what a cool photo!!!!!!!! and great job on the challenge!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
    • Lillyia
      @KittyY Thank you, Kitty. That photo is my son's creative 'genius'. I think it's pretty cool too.:)
      KittyY likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Lillyia
    Date:
    Jul 19, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: