Susan - s3js

Template-Challenge-Feb-2020

Template-Challenge-Feb-2020
Susan - s3js, Feb 28, 2020
Description:
Template: Fiddlesticks No.61 from Fiddle-dee-dee – Thanks so much, Cheryl!
Kit: Rachel Jefferies A Better Place and Flaws and All: Mixed Media Artistry and Thrive: Trust the Journey
Font: John Lennon
All Images are from Pixabay

Journaling

On 11 March 2020 our lives will forever change once again. We came here for John to heal with the help of his family. Now, he does not want the kids and I to be his family, just his mother and his brother. So, after 28 years of marriage, I will be single again. It is a daunting task to start over for the third time at 65. Justin is 25 and will marry this coming November and Jason is 21 and will graduate from college in 2023. They have been so wonderful standing shoulder to shoulder with me, but they have their own lives and must soon fly. Still, I believe in me! My self-confidence has been bruised and bent - PTSD is a vicious disease and leaves caregivers scarred - but I am not and will not be broken. God made me strong for a reason, maybe several, and this is one of them.
Dalis likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Gorgeous page documenting this difficult time.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      So fun to see you trying a new style (and enjoying it!) I think you did a great job and please reach out to me if you need a hand with anything. I am so sorry to learn of your difficult time. It sounds like you have two fine young sons to support you, I wish I could give you a hug!
    • Dalis
      Susan, First of all know that you are not alone. Check to see if you have a support group in your area, check with the library or maybe with church. I am not a big church goer but group support is always so helpful. Like Rachel said I wish I could squeeze you in a big big latino hug! My mom always said that latino hugs are the tightest like you are trying to squeeze the sadness out of the person. Keep scrapping and journaling and just putting your thoughts and heart out there! I love it when you go all grungy and painty on your pages.
    • bestcee
      That photo is tragically beautiful. I'm so sorry for your trials at this time. I believe in you too! And I know that many of our members have been through difficult times, and are always ready to offer a shoulder to cry on or a virtual hug or advice if you want it.
      Thanks for playing in my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Susan - s3js
    Date:
    Feb 28, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    176.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).