RJMJ

Template Challenge-December-The Nice List

Template Challenge-December-The Nice List
RJMJ, Dec 11, 2018
Description:
Interesting Template...Sometimes In The Program I Use To Make My Layouts With...Certain Pieces & Parts Of Templates Don't Play Nice...& That's What Happened In This Case...The Torn Paper Pieces Just Didn't Want To Play Nice So I Ended Up Just Not Using Them...Eventhough This Happened...I Still Kept To The Basic Design Of The Template...I Used 2 Photos That Were Exactly The Same Size & Placement As The Original Template...Well Actually... It's One Photo That It Made Into 2 Photos As Per The Template Design...I Framed Both Photos In My Linear Line Frames As Per My Usual Style Design Instead Of The White Wash Ones In The Template...I Kept The Hello Flair But Moved It Up A Bit Higher To Fit In With My Clustering Design...I Also Kept The Bunting & Even Left It In The Original Place In The Template Too...I Ended Up Placing Another Ribbon Over Top To Give The Photos More Definition & A Smoother Line Going Towards The WA I Used...Instead Of The Large Square Stitching...I Replaced This With A Still Rather Large Leaf Frame...Loosely Resembling A Wreath...And Then I Proceeded To Add All Of My Elements & WA One At A Time Carefully To Make Each Cluster Different/Individual But Sticking To The Original Color Scheme That I Chose & Balancing The Colors With The Element Choices...I Ended Up Using Mostly Just One Kit...December Memories By The Committed Crafter...I Used Pretty Much Every Piece Except for The Large Amount Of Wonderful WA Included In The Kit...The Kit Is Jam-Packed With Lots Of Wonderful Christmas Goodies...I Especially Enjoyed All The Christmas Stamps That Were Included In The Kit...Except For The 2 Elements I Added Towards The End From One Other Kit By Sahin Designs & The Two Elements From The Original Template...Everything Came From That One Kit By The Committed Crafter...

*For My The Nice List Layout-I Used:

*December Memories-The Committed Crafter
*A Little Sparkle-Sahin Designs(2 Items Used)
*Cherish This-Template-Lynn Grieveson
    • HeatherB
      I liked reading about your process for scrapping this page. You really made the template your own! Love the photo across 2 spots and the wreath that you created. Great page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Dec 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    730.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).