RJMJ

Template Challenge-August-My Most Favorite Singer

Template Challenge-August-My Most Favorite Singer
RJMJ, Aug 24, 2020
Description:
A Very Interesting Template Challenge Indeed!...At First...I Was Like!...No Way!...That Many Photos!...I Did Most Of All The Other Challenges First & Left This One For Almost Last...I Totally Had No Idea What I Was Gonna Scrap About Or The Photos...LOL!...But I Was Listening To Some Music Last Night/Watching Some Of Adam Lambert's Music Videos...& The Idea Was Born Right There...I Was Gonna Scrap A Layout About My Most Favorite Singer!...& I Was Gonna Do A Strategic Thing in Regards To The Photos!...Technically I Used 3 Photos!...Two In Wide View...To Take Up Most Of The Photo Slots!...And One Of Adam Cut Down To Fill The Allotted Empty Spot For His Latest Release Album Photo..."Velvet"...It Was Fun! Mixing & Matching Colors Too!...

*I Used 3 Photos!...& I Clipped The Matching Papers To The Frames!...Fun To Create!...
*The Cassettes Were Photos That You See In The Background...I Also Blended Them In To Get That Look!...
*I Used Some Of Lynn's M3 For June...That Gorgeous Green Paper!...Was A Perfect Color Match To The Green Scarf Adam Was Wearing!..LOL!...
*I Cut The Paper Into Two Pieces...Duplicated The Top Portion...Shifted One Vertical...& Blended Them Together...& I Did The Same With The Other Piece Of Paper I Used From The M3 August!...
*The Purple Flowers & Scatter Match In Tone To Coordinate With The Turntable Photo!...Those Purple Flowers Were A Part Of The Original Template...I Recolored Them From Red To Purple...& All The Scatter Too!...Once Again Part Of The Original Template...I Recolored Them & Chose Three Colors To Use...& Duplicated As I Needed...

*To Create My Most Favorite Singer Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-August 2020-Music Speaks-Little Butterfly Wings/Lynn Grieveson/Rachel Jefferies
*Mixed Media Monthly-August 2020-Music Speaks-Add-On-Little Butterfly Wings
*Life Is:Keeping Memories Alive-Little Butterfly Wings
*Mixed Media Monthly-June 2020-Happiness Is Planning A Trip Somewhere-Add-On-This Is The Place-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
*Mixed Media Monthly-June 2020-Happiness Is Planning A Trip Somewhere-World's Away-Lynn Grieveson
*August 2020-TLP-Template-Scrapping With Liz
trekmom likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      I absolutely love how you used this template!! This is so creative and so cool!! I adore your creative use of the photos and unique framing!! Fabulous page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Nemla
      Super clever way to give this template challenge a run for its money. Great page.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mywisecrafts
      @RJMJ This is fantastic my friend! I love the creative use of the template. All these layers..... I love layers they add so much to the story. What a great homage to your favorite singer. :bk
      RJMJ likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Wow, this is an explosion of colour and elements! Great take on the challenge! Love the energy of the page. Wonderful use of the template!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 24, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    562.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).