RJMJ

Template Challenge-April-Flower Focus

Template Challenge-April-Flower Focus
RJMJ, Apr 11, 2018
Description:
Thank You Once Again For An Interesting Template...Very Interesting Die-Cut...It Actually Reminded Me Of Flowers Somehow...So I Made A Layout About Flowers...Crocus To Be Exact...I Kept The Die Cut Where It Was Supposed To Be But I Turned It So It Was Straight Up & Slightly To The Right As Opposed To Diagonal...It Just Looked Better To My Eye With The Pictures,Colors & Layout Design I Was Going For...Probably Because Of The Rather Large Circles In My Background Paper Then I Recolored The Die-Cut To Match The Colors Of The Crocus & I Faded It Gradually From Dark To Light..I Stuck Mostly To The Original Design Of The Template...3 Photos...3 Elements On The Right Side(Even a Round Shape-Flair)(Mine Are Just Not Clustered)...2 Elements On The Left Side & Almost A Round Flower Like The Original Design...But I Skipped The Journaling & Elements On The Bottom...Instead I Used WA To Anchor The Layout With The "Crocus Focus" Almost Centered So There's Continuity To Everything & WA Where There Could Have Been A Title...And I Added Some Confetti On Top Of The Photos To Tie In All The Spring Colors With The Paint That I Applied To The Background Paper...When You Look At The Layout You Can See The Idea Of 3's...3 Photos...3 Elements(Chick/Bunny/Heart Flair)...3 Flowers(Same Just Different Colors) To Continue The Continuity To Drawn In Your Eye...And Lastly Upon Further Inspection I Needed Another Element To Put On The Bottom Of The Lowest Photo So I Ended Up Placing The Multi-Colored Banner Which Matched The Existing Colors Of The Layout...

*For My Flower Focus Layout-I Used*

*For Peep's Sake & Happy Easter-Add-On-Papers-Kristin Aagard
*April Template-Fiddlesticks Number 33-Fiddle-Dee-Dee
    • bellbird
      love the purple from the crocuses extended out to the cut-out shapes and the subtle radiating burst, asds so much to the spring vibe with the glow in your pics!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Amazing photos of your crocuses. And love the way you turned the die cut to be straight up and down. Plus I really like the bunny and the chick, very cute! Great page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Apr 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    462.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).