In SOSN for 50% off today 10 March:

Scrapping with Liz | Focal Point 7 templates
Kristin Aagard | Yarn Craft kit
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Focal-Point-Templates-7.html
https://the-lilypad.com/store/digital-scrapbooking-kit-yarn-craft.html

font: kristen ITC
Claire Grantham and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      this is gorgeous!!!!!!!! LOVE the photo with the color it makes it feel so dreamy!!!! great take on the template, those shadows are perfection, I feel like faking that I know how to do this just so I can lift your page!!!!!!! gorgeous,m absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! [​IMG]
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @MrsPeel i should just reinstall mommyish's dynamic shadow set, it would probably be so much faster than 'painting in shadows and creases' over the top of papers just with a grey brush and on the corners of bits so they look a bit folded - i'm guessing they probably don't work in artisan/craft artist (that's what you use right?) but add a layer on top of the tag and brushing in some grey at the top and then clipping it to the tag and diagonal stripe paper like i do might work??
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I m gonna have a go, most definitely!!! yes, mine is Craft Artist.... generally I can find my way... but this kind of shadows are a bit difficult, but it may work the way you did it, will try!!!! also, could you please tag me when you move it? thank YOU!!!!!!!! or pm me, this needs to be shared!!!! Hugggzzz into the MARCH Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      bellbird likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      WOW!! She is coming so far with her crochet. I love this, the layers and all the little crochet elements and the photo blended into the background. I really should do a post about my ugly blanket.. it's a story.
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bellbird
    Date:
    Mar 10, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).