Lillyia

TempChal_Sep22

TempChal_Sep22
Lillyia, Sep 16, 2022
Description:
September 2022 Template Challenge by NBK Design (Freebie)
A Better Place by Rachel Jefferies Digital Scrapbooking Kits | Scrapbook Kits – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
The Lilypad :: BYOC - SEP :: Autumn Whisper Bundle (the-lilypad.com) by Paula Kesselring
Digital Scrapbook Kit - Backyard Adventures Revisited | Kristin Aagard (the-lilypad.com)
https://the-lilypad.comCstore/Comic-Splatz.html by Lynn Grieveson
Oh Fun: Doodles & Mandalas by Little Butterfly Wings
MrsPeel, JenEm and Lynnette like this.
    • HeatherB
      Wow, that is amazing jobs with the face painting!! Love the photo closeups showing off the painting. And love the choice of colours you used for scrapping these pics. Great page!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • bellbird
      Oh the cuteness! so much artistry, both in the photos and on the page here!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @HeatherB @bellbird Thank you for your kind and thoughtful comments! I appreciate you stopping by and leaving an encouraging note. :)
      bellbird and HeatherB like this.
    • umyesh
      Congratulations on the Pride of the Pad honor Lillyia! Well deserved! I love how you’ve made the left side Spider-Man and the right side Princess. The way you’ve colored in the art doll is my favorite!
      Lillyia likes this.
    • JenEm
      This is delightful! Love that the photos are the star of your page. Great element choices, and the colors are perfect for your page. Congratulations on the Pride of the Pad, Lillyia. It is well deserved! :)
      Lillyia likes this.
    • Lillyia
      @umyesh @JenEm Thank you! Such kind comments! I appreciate having my page chosen as Pride of the Pad - such a wonderful recognition.
      umyesh likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I had this on my list to come see closer.... I saw it when Monica picked it in our POP team but couldn't come stop to comment... Congrats on your POP award, agree with the girls, wonderful beauty both on the photos and the page, this took me back to 1998, we went to a neighbourhood street part and they had a stall for Face Paint... Sarita was so excited with what she got, she didn't want to wash her face (she was 2!!!) so we bought a Face Paint kit and from then on was a new face every weekend... nothing like these marvellous ones but she was so happy.... great times for us :) Love how you gave life to the template, super colourful, happy page, super well deserved Pride of the Pad!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Lillyia
    Date:
    Sep 16, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    218.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).